Flat ( Strip ) Drip line
- Water passage with large, deep and wide labyrinth of flat dipper.
- Well-defined turbulent flow path for more clog resistance.
- Low CV ensures high emission uniformity.
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity.
- Protected against UV degradation.
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture.
- Comforms to “A” class Emission Uniformity.
- All close spacing crops.
- Greenhouses and Nurseries.
- As loop system in wide spacing crops.
- With group spacing for fruit orchards.
- Group spacing is also available for wide spacing crops.
- Flow rate – 1,2,3,4 lph.
- Drip line size – 12mm, 16mm and 20mm.
- Drip line thickness – 0.2mm (8mil) to 1mm (40mil).
- Operating pressure: 1 bar.
- Emitter spacing – 15cm, 30cm, 40cm, 50cm, 60cm, 75cm, 90cm,120cm.. etc.