Mini Sprinkler Nozzle
- IS : 12232 Part-I marked
- Made of engineering plastic (Delrin) for durability
- Uniform water application maintains optimum soil air and moisture ratio to help “Uniform germination”
- Fine droplets and shorter irrigation intervals creates micro climatic conditions, beneficial for crop
- Uniform application of fertilizer-even for organic manure application
- Easy to install & dismantle
- Low application rate makes it environment friendly, avoids leaching of soil & fertilizers in ground water, no soil erosion.
- Dual nozzle system – main and spreader for the best application uniformity
- Operates even at low pressure, Energy efficient.
- Durable and weather resistance – long life span.
- Versatile, can be used for variety of crops like Potato, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Strawberry, Groundnut, Mustard, Pulses, Cereals, oil seeds Tea & Nursery.
- 2-3 crops can be taken in a year.
- 1⁄2” male threaded inlet
- Distance between sprinklers : 10-12 mtr
- Color coded nozzles for easy identification of size
- Application rate – 4-5 mm/ hour
- Part and full circles models