- IS : 13487 : 1992 marked.
- Manufactured from superior durable engineering plastics.
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture.
- A take-apart emitter, allowing easy on-site cleaning.
- Easy to open and close. No tools required.
- Easy to clean. Just open the dripper and hold labyrinth in jet of water. No need of closing the system or removing the dripper from laterals.
- Built-in labyrinth. No risk of losing the labyrinth while cleaning, like in other drippers.
- Distinctive turbulent flow path labyrinth with large water passages. Clog resistant design with unique wide turbulent flow path.
- Built-in Screen on dripper inlet to prevent the enter of suspended particles.
- Low profile construction avoiding mechanical damage in the field.
- Raised port outlet prevents water run-off along laterals.
- Can adopt microtube/spaghetti.
- Recommended for wide spaced crops like orchards, fruit crops, coconut, oil palm etc in plain terrain.
- Available in 2 lph, 4 lph, 8 lph and 16 lph flow rates.
- Nominal operating pressure – 1 bar.