Hydrogol ( Round ) Drip Line
- IS: 13488 : 2008 marked.
- Long lasting multi seasonal driplines.
- Available in various flow rates and emitter spacings.
- Cylindrical dripper designed with a long and wide labyrinth which provides turbulent water flow to minimize formation of residues and settling soil particles
- Large inbuilt inlet filters to prevent physical impurities entering in to the dripper.
- Manufactured with two outlets. Additional outlet helps to eliminate the intrusion of small particles when the water is shut off.
- Outstanding clogging resistance.
- Constant inside diameter regardless of dripline wall thickness.
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity Protected against UV degradation, Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture.
- Conforms to “A” class Emission Uniformity.
- Manufactured using “Imported State of the Art Extrusion technology”.
- Black colour laterals for UV stabilisation and No environmental effects.
- As drip inline laterals in closely spaced field crops like
sugarcane, cotton, banana, strawberry, floriculture, vegetables etc.
- Green houses and Nurseries.
- All close spacing crops.
- As loop system wide spacing crops.
- With group spacing for fruit orchards.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub surface installations.
- Available in 1 lph to 4 lph flow rates.
- Drippers’ spacing of 15cm, to 120cm and above.
- Drip line thickness – 0.2mm (8mil) to 1mm (40mil).
- Nominal operating pressure – 1 bar.